Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nearing Years End

All I can say is this has been a Hell of a year so far...and it has been a Year so far of Learning...2011

Starting with my being Dehydrated back in Jan. around the 28th. over in my other Blog (Musing, Daily or whenever) then...

My Diverticulitis on March 31st. in this Blog...

Then jumping to August 11th. with the Hematoma....(Musing...)

And subsequent Infection on August 29th. on to....(Musing...)

My Birthday September 28th. Taser Me Arrhythmia...(Musing...)

And so far on November 8th. Tachycardia...(Musing...)

All I can do is Pray that this is the End and they can Find out what my Problems are and Fix Them...





If you have Enjoyed or have any words of encouragement.. Please leave a comment...Just to Help my Alter Ego...He/We feel alone sometimes...

No comments: