Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Feeling Depressed Today

But it has been going on for the past 19 years on this date...It is the day my wife Died...As she whispered in my ear and her last Breath Puffed against my Cheek...I took my Glasses OFF and held the lens under her Noise...and I called for the Doctor and Closed Her Eyes...


                                                           I will NEVER FORGET...


If you have Enjoyed or have any words of encouragement.. Please leave a comment...Just to Help my Alter Ego...He/We feel alone sometimes...

2 comments:

CarmelaCoffee said...

Praying for you Glenn. Some losses just don't seem to get easier with the passage of time.

CarmelaCoffee said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers Glenn.Time does not heal all wounds.... no matter what they say.