Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Blood Pressure is UP

I don't like getting upset but with what is going on in America..In the State of Arizona...
The Shooting of Innocent people and Children..rips my Heart apart....

The shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords(D-AZ) in Arizona is Bad enough and the Judge...
But the Little Girl....By a Nut Case...Who from what I have seen and Read about him...the Facts that are being Reported by Reliable News Sources...And backed up by other news sources...not just wild conjecture and wishful thinking....

It seems that we have in this country a group of so called News Reporters (Talking Heads) that have their own Agenda and certain News Groups with Political Leanings...

As news was coming out of Arizona about the alleged shooter...Jared Loughner last night some of these news groups and talking heads were saying that he was an Ex- Army who was the Afghanistan/Iraq and crazy... Well they did have the Crazy part down...but everything else was false...

I did get to see his MySpace profile before it was taken down...And there was no real political statment as too any affiliation Democrat or Republican....As far as I can tell there was no Facebook Profile and no one has mentioned any....

I did get to see 5 of his Videos on YouTube... and they are Off the Wall....I am not a Professional but that Boy has some Problems...

But enough about him, we will find out more in the Day's ahead....

My Problem is these Talking Heads and the Liberal News Groups that try a Politicize this Tragedy...

Saying that someone is Targeting people in the other party....This is what STARTS wars...
Oh look at the maps they say...I Have looked at them and I am a Target Shooter and I see Nothing that makes me think of Bullseye...I am an Engineer and I see Bench Marks used for Centering...



There seems to be a problem with people that do not Know Symbol's but try their Knowledge of Rifle Scopes to Impress others...Except people that do Know what they see when sighting thru a Scope...


But I know all these Smart News Commentators would Check their Facts...

But what It all Boils down to is that a Troubled Young Man was able to get a Gun and DESTROY Lives..
I am not Against Guns but do Believe there should be better Control.

It seems that this young man had meet the Congresswoman or had something to do with Her Before...
It also has come out that he was ANTI-Government, had some problems with Religions and other
Anti- Social behavior.

None of His Writing or Posts on YouTube had any Political Rhetoric. Just Ramblings of a off the line young man...

We should All be Praying for the Little Girl and Her Family...

And the other people who lost their lives and their Families...

Also all that Survived will have a Full and Speedy Recovery...



In the Words of Joe Friday on "Dragnet"

"Just the Facts ma'm, Just the Facts"





If you have Enjoyed or have any words of encouragement.. Please leave a comment...Just to Help my Alter Ego...He/We feel alone sometimes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Glenn. I couldn't agree more. We need responsible reporting and responsible individuals that when they see a person that even is just a little troubled....let someone know. Be the change you want to see.

Sarah Lulu said...

Yes it's so terrible, been all over our news here too.

I don't like guns ...I've never seen a gun or anyone with a gun (except a police officer in a holster) ..and I'm 55 next week!

I'd like to keep it that way. xx