Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Brain is Melting

After the past few days Halloween and the run-up too Election Day...I know I have been spending to much time on the inter-net namely Face Book...


It has made me a little Crazy...A little..I was Crazy when I Started....
But so far I have landed with my feet on solid ground again.
But my Brain is still Hurting...


I think (there i go again thinking) I have too Decompress...Even though my Blood Pressure has been about average for me lately...

Halloween was pretty good posting on the Net, I even changed my photo of FB just too Scare People...


My Glenn Beck Mask...LOL

"Be afraid..be very afraid"
It was well received...
But I think (I've got to stop this) it was all the posting and READING about
the Political situation that was building before Election Day...

I try too be Fair and I Read up on the Subjects that I want to be Involved with...
I try and choose my battles...No sense in going to a Gun fight with only Rocks in my pockets...

I do not belong to any Political Party....I am an Independent Voter...A lot of times I can not Vote
for certain people because only Party members can Vote...
And more than once, the people I like and Vote for do not get Elected
But there are times that my Vote and those of other Independents have turned the tide of an Election...
And these are the ones that make it all worth wile...

At one time I did consider myself a Democrat...but those were the early days, but after I had some living
under my belt and seen the World and worked in it...
I never fully embraced the Republican Ideology if anything I am a Liberal Republican...
That's pretty dam scary...

I am an American First, I have talked about this in my other Blog...

I Believe in the Constitution...I am a Veteran...

I will NOT say "my country right or wrong", there are to many Nuts out there that say this...
To me that is a deformed type of Nationalism...

It is OK to be Nationalistic and have National Pride...but to be DOGMATIC about it...

The Constitution and the Laws of this Country are writen and Passed into Law by MEN...
And man is Fallible...



 
If you have Enjoyed or have any words of encouragement.. Please leave a comment...Just to Help my Alter Ego...He/We feel alone sometimes...

No comments: