Monday, October 11, 2010

Pet Peeve

With the consensus of Group Think, on our Part...
I / We have come up-with the Number One thing that Pisses Us Off the most...

People that say they will do something and they Fail to do so...

As in I will call you back or call you soon...or I'll be over or I will see you soon...

These people set you up to wait on them....

When I say, I will call someone back...I try and do my best too do so...or if I say I will be over to see you soon...I try and do this at the earliest convenient time...

I guess some people have NO common Courtesy...
or have no Idea what it is...


                     I / We guess that is my/our Bitch for Today, maybe the whole Week....





If you have Enjoyed or have any words of encouragement.. Please leave a comment...Just to Help my Alter Ego...He/They feel alone sometimes...

No comments: