Friday, October 15, 2010

The Dangers of making Videos

I have found that Making the Video putting the Pictures together is not so bad but finding and Adding the Right Music is the hardest part....Then you end-up having the song rolling around in your head for a few hours...HaHaHa....



              This is what I am talking about....

I think I will add a few more of my creations here...As I say at the end of this page if you like what I do or just want to add some CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM... Please do so..LOL




Some of these can put you to sleep or Relax you....But I enjoy doing this....


At times I just want a Nap, but hay I Hope you all Enjoy them....








If you have Enjoyed or have any words of encouragement.. Please leave a comment...Just to Help my Alter Ego...He/We feel alone sometimes...

No comments: