Monday, August 29, 2011

VAH Primary Care / This post is a Joke...

Just as I finished Writing and Getting Ready to POST...I get a Phone Call Canceling my Appointment w/Primary Care DOC.
Reschedule for 2 Sept. 11




If you don't know, A few times this year I have had some Internal Problems...and I go to the VAH here in Miami, Fl.

About 2 weeks ago I had a Problem....See my other Blog about it....

theoldreprobate.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-have-returned.html


So Today I'll be heading over there...about noon time...

I don't know what they are going to do for Me...
But I Hope they can Relieve the Pain, the Swelling...
And figure out what the Problem is...




If you have Enjoyed or have any words of encouragement.. Please leave a comment...Just to Help my Alter Ego...He/We feel alone sometimes...

No comments: